It's about time for an update . . .
So, we're more than a third of the way through 2014, what about the 2014 prehistoric collectibles which we haven't seen yet? Where are they? When will we get to hold them in our hands? Here is what I know as of May 20th:
- CollectA - the remaining figures from this company are about to reach the USA. According to the Director of US Sales Operations, the pieces should make it through customs and be in their warehouse ready for shipment to retailers the middle of June. That means you should be able to get them from us at DeJankins by the end of June.
- Papo - The Dilophosaurus which was originally scheduled for a March release has been pushed back to July. Hopefully it will be ready then. The young Triceratops is still expected in September.
- The 3rd Expedition figures from GeoWorld (the prehistoric mammals) which we all hoped to get in late 2013 were delayed until this summer. The newest word is that they won't be ready before August and that we shouldn't really expect to see them until September or October. I was reminded that this Italian company is still "in the learning stages in dealing with the US market".
- The Tamba Sauropod from Kinto (Favorite Collection) and the Exclusive Bullyland Protochirotherium are now out of stock at DeJankins. Anyone who contacted us before May 5th was able to secure whichever figure they requested. We knew they wouldn't last forever, and they are finally all spoken for. One good piece of news - thanks to Miron in Germany, the Exclusive Bullyland Spinophorosaurus is back in stock at DeJankins. If you missed it before, hurry to get it now while we have some in stock. There are only a dozen here, so don't wait around.
- The four new World of History dinosaurs from Schleich should be here at DeJankins within the next two weeks (earlier than we expected). Let us know if you'd like any of these figures and we'll get them out to you right away.